Why become a member? ×

Gibson Thunderbird IV bass 1997 £895 NOW SOLD

Born to Lose

Gibson Thunderbird IV bass 1997. This bass is a genuine classic, and has the full size headstock, as opposed to some I've seen that have a smaller version. It's in good overall condition with no neck cracks or repairs of any kind. There is some wear around the edges as shown, but has no buckle rash on the back, please study the pics to see this. Original brown hard shell case is included in perfect condition, as is the original sales receipt. I have some scope for offers, but please be sensible. I would prefer pickup for this, but a courier can be arranged if necessary.

Edited by Born to Lose

[quote name='Born to Lose' post='1318106' date='Jul 27 2011, 11:45 AM']It's in good overall condition[/quote]

I don't want to interfere, but I'd say good overall condition was more than a bit optimistic. Thwt's not to say it doesn't play or sound nice but it's pretty obvious from the battle scars that it's been bashed about a fair bit and aesthetically is far from pristine.

I have a beaten up Stingray and it's great, certainly nothing to try and hidel :) it adds character.