Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG600 and 4x10 SOLD

[u][/u][b][/b]Ashdown MAG 600 FOR SALE.
All in working order apart from the DI out (never got to the bottom of it and didnt get back to Digital village in time). Will do a s straight swap for a HArtke HA3500 or 7000.
£175.00 including P&P I have tried to show the rack rash and the odd chip on the front panel. ( the price does not include rack or bass pod xt)

Ashdown 4x10 deep . Slightly tatty but Sounds ace. (pics to follow)
£80 Collection only

or both for £220 Collection only[u][/u][u][/u]

Edited by jamiesonk666

[quote name='jamiesonk666' post='1315436' date='Jul 25 2011, 09:39 AM']Ashdown MAG 600 FOR SALE.
All in working order apart from the DI out (never got to the bottom of it and didnt get back to Digital village in time). Will do a s straight swap for a HArtke HA3500 or 7000.
£175.00 including P&P I have tried to show the rack rash and the odd chip on the front panel. ( the price does not include rack or bass pod xt)

Ashdown 4x10 deep . Slightly tatty but Sounds ace. (pics to follow)
£80 Collection only

or both for £220 Collection only[/quote]

Hi,

Be interested to see pics of your 4x10 - tatty is okay but would still like a gander!
Where abouts in Staffs are you?

Thanks,
Sean

[quote name='jamiesonk666' post='1316654' date='Jul 26 2011, 09:26 AM']hi sean, I'm in hednesford. Going to my dads to take photos of it later today. It wouldnt be a problem to get it plugged up etc

jamie[/quote]

Hello,

Im in Lichfield so if you can get a few pictures up, all being well i can get over in no time at all.

Thanks!

Sean