Why become a member? ×

Ashdown MAG 300H head + 8x10 cab

dude

Bought this on a whim recently but decided to stick with my Trace rig - (looking for a V8/V6 to put on the 4x12 cab).

This is the wide version of the 300 head, full width of the cab. Cooling fins on either side.

The deep cab, 8 ten-inch blue speakers within, is the very latest from Ashdown and not yet on their or anyone else's website, as far as I can tell. Instead of being an awkward cuss of a thing to shift, they've cut away the bottom at the back and added two large wheels. Two extra handles planted well up the back mean 1 man can just tip and roll it away, even with the head still on top. A cinch. In fact, if you turn your back on it for a minute it could disappear and you'll find an 8x0 on the end of your lead...

Awesome sounds - you can really dominate with this baby and specializes in sharp 'n' punchy.

Has been used a bit but not much - 2 gigs and a dozen practices maybe. Excellent condition. Guaranteed - any probs you can bring it back.

I'm looking for £650 here but make me an offer...

Based in East Sussex, near Tunbridge Wells, Kent, UK. You're welcome to view/try out or ask for pics.