Why become a member? ×

Fender Standard Jazz Bass Fretless MIM

Calli

Hello everyone,

I am selling a Fender Jazz Bass Fretless (Made in Mexico in 2001) with a nice but no more produced Midnight Blue color.

Nothing original in the caracteristics:
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Fretboard: Rosewood, lined
Pickups: Standard Fender JB pickups

The bass is globally in a good condition.
To be more precise, while the neck is in very good shape, the body had a harder life:
- the pickguard cannot be really qualified as white anymore (somehow yellow) and has been sanded by the previous owner to remove some trace of stickers.
- There are 3 more or less well-repaired dings (about 1 cm of diameter) on the bass but, from a distance, they don't show.
- Below the bridge, there are several micro scratches that are not very visible once the bass is polished.
- There are some traces of oxidation on the pickups and screws but nothing major.

I bought end of June to try fretless basses and, as I have been very convinced, I am selling it to pay for the parts I have bought to build a more custom fretless.
You can have mine for 450€ delivered in France, Benelux and Germany or £420 delivered in the UK.
I can ship to other destinations but we'll have to discuss about the shipping costs.

I open to partial trade. I am looking for:
- an unloaded Fender Reggie Hamilton body (black only) or a Fender Jazz Deluxe (MIM, in black or candy apple red) body

Do not hesitate to ask for more information,

Calli

Edited by Calli

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...