Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Pedals

thomasw88

Recently bought a nova system which is working nicely for me at the moment. All the pedals have some velcro on the bottom. Appreciate I don't have much posts/rep on this forum, but I have been very active on music radar(same username) and plenty of good trades:
[url="http://www.musicradar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77082"]http://www.musicradar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77082[/url]

Pics coming

First up

Diago Gigman PedalBoard. Usual diago build quality ie excellent.
Internal Width 600mm/23.5"Internal Depth 300mm/11.75"Internal Height 85mm/3.25"Holds Approx 8-10 Pedals Weight

Very good condition Nice size, solid protection, and also nice and lightweight. I will include some bits of velcro as well if I can find any!

SOLD

Digitech Hardwire HT2: Chromatic Tuner pedal[/b]
Excellent tuner pedal! Have box,

SOLD

[b]
Tech 21 Comptortion. Compressor/Distortion pedal
[/b]
Bought this a over a year ago and its the only tech 21 pedal I've ever liked. Has both compression and Distortion settings. I tended to use it for putting my clean channel into a very slightly crunchy sound, and just left it on all the time at gigs.
Cleans up very well and the compressor side of it is excellent. The distortion is pretty darn good, and will do from light crunch to some quite heavy distortion.

Have the box for this.

£55 Delivered.
[b]
Kendrive (Zendrive Clone)[/b]
Sold this a while ago and the guy who bought it returned it as he said it wasn't working properly. I took it to my amp tech fella who had a good examine of it, ie checked it was all working properly He squirted some contact cleaner onto the pots and fixed a dry solder joint. Anyways its back to its best now, and sounds great, and has a full bill of health!!
£50 delivered

[b]Ibanez PH7 Phaser Pedal[/b]
I have two of these. They are my favourite Phaser pedal. I don't know why, but I just find them extremely versatile and they sound brilliant! I've owned quite a few diffenrent phasers as its the only modulation effect I tend to use. This one is in excellent condition and includes the box.
£30 delivered

Pedals
Top left Comportion
Top Right: Kendrive
Bottom left: Ibanez PH7
Bottom right Digitech HT2

Cheers.

Tom

Edited by thomasw88