Why become a member? ×

FS - Hipshot HB7 set

Hi all,

Up for sale is a set of Hipshot HB7 machineheads (four of the suckas with bushings for your headstock... no screws I'm afraid). These are designed to retrofit MIM Fenders (details and pics [url="http://store.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=261"]here[/url]).

These were bought for a project but unfortunately they didn't fit the bass in question so these are practically brand new.

Consider these yours (posted) for £60.

Cheers,
Bob.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='BigBassBob' post='1275905' date='Jun 20 2011, 03:09 PM']Hi all,

Up for sale is a set of Hipshot HB7 machineheads (four of the suckas with bushings for your headstock... no screws I'm afraid). These are designed to retrofit MIM Fenders (details and pics [url="http://store.hipshotproducts.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=261"]here[/url]).

These were bought for a project but unfortunately they didn't fit the bass in question so these are practically brand new.

Consider these yours (posted) for £60.

Cheers,
Bob.[/quote]

Hi!

Would like to buy these from you. Would you consider selling including shipping to the Netherlands for 60GBP?

Cheers,
Mich

Hi guys.

Yup, these are still for sale.

The reason these wouldn't fit is because the supplied ferrules were too small to sit comfortably in the headstock, and the stock Fender bushings were too tall to give the tuning pegs enough clearance (picture the peg pulling the string down with bushing's so tall they push up against the strings.) Supposedly it's due to Fender changing their dimensions in mid-2010. If you had a different set of bushings I'm sure these would fit lovely.

Cheers,
Bob.