Why become a member? ×

HPF Pre, Lambert Deluxe, Pickups to trade/sell

Hi there, I'm looking to switch over to a mag setup and have the following items to trade -

HPF Fdeck Pre amp (Version 1) - you all know how good this little unit is and how difficult to get hold of. SOLD

Set of Lambert Deluxe - A few months old, I have used the G & D so they are stretched in, A has been strung and removed, E not touched. Out of production now I believe so will get increasingly difficult to find. SOLD

Silver slap E and A - well used SOLD

Gut D and G - used, not sure of the make, they're fine but not high end £15 posted

TM pickup - Unused, like a Bassmax on steroids! Fit into the G side wing slot as it's a bass monster - keeping until I'm sorted

Slap pickup (clicky) - longer wire for mounting on the underside of the fingerboard £12 posted

Unknown pickup - I personally believe to be an Underwood, certainly sounds like one. Very old, when it came to me it had a different Jack on it which makes identifying it difficult. Have replaced the jack with a male one to plug directly into a pre-amp. Only used one of the elements on the E side wing and works fine for me. £35 posted SOLD

Looking for -

Presto or Eurosonic Lights or Ultralights SORTED

Mag pickup, but not a Schaller SORTED

I am in Whitstable for those of you in Kent.

Thanks,

Rich

Edited by Dr Phibes