Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Abm500 rc evo II bass head

Hi all,
Its with great regret i'm putting this bass amp up for sale.
I brought this approx 3 yrs ago from new as a back up for my Swr Stereo 800 poweramp & grand prix preamp.
(In other words my big gig rig amps).

To be honest its only been used at home to get some sound settings & a couple of times in rehearsals. Its never been gigged, such is the reliability of my Swr setup. I feel that this is being wasted in my possession, as i'm not doing many big gigs to justify having this as an unused back up amp.

Infact when powered up it still has that new smell, its been racked since i've had it & it hasn't even got any dust on the fans or any marks on the chrome face. It is in, as new condition !!!!

I'll be selling this with a kinsman 4u rack.

I would prefer a straight sale, but i'm willing to use this as trade bait plus cash your way for an Swr Headlite, as my long term goal is to downsize my big rig.

I must state when i did rehearse with this amp, i used my golly junior cabs & it sounded awesome, with no woolly sound whatsoever, it had a fat bottom end & a very clear top end. It was testing it with these cabs that made me decide to buy this amp in the first place. I was that impressed with the sound.

I'm looking to get £290 collected or £310 posted.

Sorry about the poor quality pics, i found it really difficult to photograph because of the reflective nature of the chrome face. But rest assured the amp is in mint condition, both cosmetically & internally.

I'm not sure whether this was made in china or the Uk but for prospective buyers i will let them know.

As usual any questions please pm me.
Thanks for looking.

Edited by Bernmeister

• 2 weeks later...