Why become a member? ×

Aria/Warwick neck through 4 stringer

TRadford

Due to lots of bills to pay, Im regretfully having to sell one or more of my basses. They arent gettting used, and I need some money from somewhere thanks to the Government's genoroisty of £80 a week sick pay.

So first up is the Waraira. Its an Aria Pro II Avante neck through, with a lovely slim neck. Its got genuine Warwick MEC electronics and sounds very close to a corvette, just a bit brighter due to the wood. Ive replaced the jack with a new genuine warwick item, but it can still be a bit tempremental. Ive found looping the cable through the strap solves it. Its also got a Warwick one peice gold bridge and gold knobs.

Its in good condition with a few minor marks here and there. I'll get some better photos up tomorrow and a more detailed description once I have a chance to evalulate it in the light but for now here are some I took from when I first got it.

Not sure what strings are on it, could probably do with changing soon anyway. Lovely playing bass and will be sad to see it go.

Start off at[b] £415 including postage.[/b] I'll see if I have a spare gig bag, if not it'll be well wrapped and boxed. Collection or meet prefered. Im available pretty much any day, any time due to being off work. Im in Gloucester, but will meet between Bristol/Birmingham maybe further for fuel costs.

Offers accepted, Im not up to speed on bass prices at the moment.

I'll probably also be soon selling an ashdown perfect 10 combo, Ibanez EDB500 and a Dean Rhaposdy 5 stringer.

Edited by TRadford

• 2 weeks later...