Why become a member? ×

FS: BFD 1.5 software, mic preamps + other drum bits

BFD 1.5 Virtual instrument. Bought from a member on here a few months ago and whilst it's great software I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would. I paid £50 plus postage and it's in the same condition now, I'd like £45 posted.
[attachment=81508:IMG_1257.JPG]

Presonus Bluetube 2 channel mic and instrument preamp. Great preamp, summed up well in this Sound On Sound review - [url="http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun05/articles/bluetubedp.htm"]http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun05/arti.../bluetubedp.htm[/url]

This is boxed as new with all manuals, psu etc. and has only been used for a total of around 20 hours. Fantastic clean (or dirty, if you like) preamp that defies it's small price tag, no longer needed after studio upgrades. £110 posted
[attachment=81512:IMG_1250.JPG] [attachment=81513:IMG_1251.JPG]

Art Tube MP single channel mic and instrument pre. Bought this as a cheap pre to use at home, it's suprisingly good for the money. Apparently these sound even better if you upgrade the valve but I never needed to - nice and clean with low gain and a lovely warm sound with a smooth top end when pushed a little harder. No box but comes with psu, [s]£15 posted.[/s] SOLD

A set of Solar cymbals - ideal for beginners. I got these when I bought a cheap drum kit years ago but have never really used them. The set comprises 14" hats, 16" crash and 20" ride and they are in great condition apart from finger prints etc. I don't know how much they would cost to post as they are pretty heavy, I'll say £30 plus postage until I can take them to the post office and find out what the cost will be and if it's expensive I'll lower the price to compensate.

A set of drum silencers, never used them but I think they are rock sizes - 14"/12"/14"/16". £10 plus postage

I'll post some pics when I get chance, thanks for looking.

Stu

Edited by Pliskin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...