- 307 watts RMS
- 1x15 speaker
- 5-band EQ
- DI output
- Active & passive inputs
- Effects send and return
- Tuner/line output
- Subharmonics generator

This has only been used as a practice amp, once in a while in the bedroom. I bought it off a friend cheap who works for a music shop. The wooden frame was damaged in transit on its way to a buyer, who of course, returned it. The amp and speaker are in complete working order and hardly used.

I cannot photograph the split clearly as its being held together by the carpet :) but you can see were it leans out a bit. The frame has split from front to back on both sides of the combo, were the head part meets the amp part. You can either repair/replace the wooden frame, take out the head and mount it sperately and use the speaker as a spare part etc etc Little project for you, great amp!

[s]£100 [/s] £90 (pick up only, Liverpool BUT would deliver to a very short distance)

Edited by et1058

[quote name='et1058' post='1230464' date='May 13 2011, 09:38 PM']price drop to £90[/quote]
Wow Dude that has had a serious drop to do that to it? Surprised
it even fires up!!!
How long have you had it?
Have you wound up the volume and thrashed it to make sure it
works under load?
I`m interested, But would have to be a bit cheaper for me to risk it?

Hi

I have had it just over a year, and bought it of a trusted friend, who himself got it for free as it was going in the works skip. He charged me a small sum of money to take it as he needed some money. Everything is perfect and unmarked (except the splits in the wooden frame) which has steadily got worse as time has gone on due to vibrations whilst playing through it etc etc I have plugged the head into a seperate cab and it is sounding beautiful. I'm selling because I have too much equipment dotted around and this is too powerful for a bedroom practice amp. The combo cannot be left as it is as you can hear the frame rattling away.

Its not a risk.....Its a bargain at what it is and I will not reduce the price :)