Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Ibanez EDB550 Active Bass in Walnut

Valhalalf

Hi

I'm looking to sell my Ibanez EDB550 active bass in walnut. I bought this 7 months ago just after they had been discontinued and this was the last boxed one I could find. The condition of the bass is really good. It has been gigged and there are a few knocks on the sides but really only slight and barely noticeable. The back electric plate still has the plastic wrapper on.

It is a huge sounding bass with the active Duncan pickups and can cover many tones. It is setup very nicely and it is so easy to play with the typical super fast Ibanez neck, plus the cut away under the top two strings make it a breeze to play slap and pop bass. I will ship it in the original box I received it in with all the original manuals. Only selling because I really want a Jazz bass.

The Specs:

The original Ergodyne EDB's were molded of man-made materials so their comfortable three-dimensional shapes could be offered at a reasonable price that wasn't possible in wood at that time. New bass making technologies now allow the EDB's player-friendly ergonomic shape to be affordably rendered in ash, maple, or basswood for rich organic tones. Like Ibanez Soundgear necks, Ergodyne necks are sleek, slender and fast. The bolted on All Access neck joint allows the easy access to the upper frets associated with set-in and neck thru joints.

Ibanez EDB550 Features:

* Neck: 5pc EDB4 Wenge/Bubinga neck
* NeckType: EDB4
* Body: Walnut body
* Frets: Medium frets
* Fingerboard: Rosewood
* Inlay: Pearl Dot
* Bridge: B100 bridge
* NeckPU: Duncan/Ibanez neck pu
* MiddlePU: Duncan/Ibanez bridge pu
* EQ: EQB-IIDX 2-band eq

*SOLD*