Why become a member? ×

Various pedals

CS2

Having a clearout mainly guitar stuff but could be used for bass.

General stuff.

All of the following is in good condition unless otherwise stated. All stuff might have a box and instructions. Assume not and you might be pleasantly surprised. All prices are subject to offers. I wont use the word sensible as for the seller it means 95% of retail and for the buyer a fiver and a kit kat. All pedals are collect from Junction 10 of the M1 area or I deliver to beds bucks or herts maybe London.

I'm trying to raise cash but I might consider a artial trade. IE if you have something that is less than you are buying I'll take the item and cash. Once again sensible doesnt work here. Decent patch leads and maybe a tuner are always welcome. Maybe a Shure SM57 SM58. Try me.

Sweetsound Mojo Vibe ex cond but one screw missing £160 ono

DLS Echotap one small chip £150 please note that I am aware that the new price on these is $300 but you will have to pay shipping and tax from the US I bought at a much worse ex rate so I am losing on this and I cannot afford to lose too much, I'll keep it. I'll deliver and if we do a trade that's something you cannot do with Musictoyz. Also you can try this first if you wish.

Monkey FX mini AB some chips £40 new offers? 9v only

Monkey FX Badger Baiter TB loop #5 od of the original 5. lots of chips, battery only and it's big. It's also high so it will go in the second row of a pedal board. £40 new offers?

EH Nano Bassalls, barely new £45 new? Offers?

Long shot-Blackstone Appliance Overdrive £200 new £150 offers. Please note that this has a broken internal switch. This is a buffer switch that I leave on anyway so you can use the pedal anywwhere in the chain. It's an internal buffer the pedal is still true bypass. I wont go much lower than £150.

Pics
I dont have pics for all the pedals so here's a group shot

I have these up for grabs, if any of them are of interest to you let me know. I am also just off J10 M1.

SAMSON AP1B WIRELESS SYSTEM - Specifically for bass. Good condition, unboxed.

BOSS MT-2 METAL ZONE PEDAL - Mint Condition, Boxed !

DOD FX72 - BASS STEREO FLANGER - an old school classic !! Unboxed.

DOD OVERDRIVE/PREAMP 250 (Old Version) - Good condition, unboxed.

[quote name='gusto' post='142218' date='Feb 17 2008, 11:32 PM']I have these up for grabs, if any of them are of interest to you let me know. I am also just off J10 M1.

SAMSON AP1B WIRELESS SYSTEM - Specifically for bass. Good condition, unboxed.

BOSS MT-2 METAL ZONE PEDAL - Mint Condition, Boxed !

DOD FX72 - BASS STEREO FLANGER - an old school classic !! Unboxed.

DOD OVERDRIVE/PREAMP 250 (Old Version) - Good condition, unboxed.[/quote]

What pedals of mine are you interested in trading?