Why become a member? ×

Still clearing out the sheds.... this list may well be added to!

[i]PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS ALL UP ON EBAY AS B.I.N SO COULD GET PULLED AT ANYTIME! IF YOU WANT THE ITEM PLEASE BE SINCERE AS I'LL PULL THE AUCTIONS ON GOOD FAITH.[/i]

First up...

[s]PEAVEY PV6
6 Channel Mixer (non USB version)

Really cool little micro mixer that I used to submix drums on. Really usefull features like a 80hz low cut, 48v phantom power, effects send, tape i/o and a preset contour.
I'm no longer playing in bands so this is surplus to requirements.

I cannot find the PSU for this, but you can find them on ebay for just under £20 + delivery. This unit would cost about £80 brand new on ebay... so on offer here without the PSU for only £34.00 including delivery.
[/s][b][color="#8B0000"]WITHDRAWN..... BLOWN POWER RELAY (Red Clip Lights of DEATH!!)[/color][/b]

SHINYBOW SB-3705 4 x Stereo Audio Distributor

I bought this for a project that never got off the ground, so it is practically unused.
Simple to use... send a stereo signal into the box and it will allow you to distribute in stereo to 4 other units with no loss of quality in sound.
Great for hooking up subs etc.

Unit has female phono inserts and outputs but I will also throw in 10 stereo female jack to male phono adaptors. Some of these have cracks in the plastic casing but they work perfectly.
Usual scratches from rack mounting and some residue of velcro stickers but other than that it's fine. Comes with a PSU.

£35.00 including postage.

MOTU (Mark Of The Unicorn) MTP-AV Midi timepiece 19" rackmount.
Essential unit for making all your midi goodies talk to each other. It's a MOTU!!!

£70 delivered

AUDIO CABLE TESTER FROM LYON FORGE

Never get let down by a dodgy lead again!!
This little box tests all kinds of cables with same or differing connections... just plug the cables in to each side and the unit will light up to show you if the cable is good or not. Accepts TRS/Jack, DIN, Phono, XLR, Speakon and Banana.
Battery operated.
These metal units are more robust than the cheap Behringer units and retail at just under £50.00

Only [s]£30.00[/s] delivered.[b][color="#8B0000"]SOLD![/color][/b]

Edited by tombboy