Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Roadgear RD300/hard case/strap for sale £70 - SOLD EXTERNALLY price drop

aemberson

Ibanez Roadgear 300 (RD 300 RR) in red. I bought in the middle of 2005 from Nevada Portsmouth for about £150 plus £54 for the case. Been regularly gigged in those years, so the usual road wear and tear. There only two fairly major damage's are a small fingernail sized ding on the headstock and a missing inlay on the 12th fret.

Really good first gigging bass

Reason I'm selling it is to fund my BTB 770 which I've already purchased with money I don't really have!!

Kinsman hard shell case. Very sturdy and has travelled alot in cars and vans, so it has cosmetic damage to the outside, but all the locks work and the inside is still in really good condition. Unfortunately I cannot find the keys.

Strap is a good padded strap - can't remember what make, but wasn't a cheapy one.

Am looking for[b] £100 [/b]all in. If its local - I'll deliver for a milege- I'm in Portsmouth, If you want to collect I can setup my amp and you're welcome to try her out. Not really looking to ship to be honest. Rather exchange face to face

I've attached a few small pics so you can see what is looks like, but will take some more asap, including ones of the headstock, the missing inlay (although you can just about make it out in the pics I've attached) Will also take some pics of the case as well.

[attachment=79006:bass1.JPG]

[attachment=79005:bass2.JPG]

[attachment=79004:bass3.JPG]

Edited by aemberson

• 2 weeks later...