Why become a member? ×

SOLD: 2001 PRS McCarty, NM with tags and OHSC £1700

Continuing cash crisis means I am putting anything I consider "non-essential" up for sale (see my other FS links in my signature)

2001 PRS McCarty, special order.
This is a custom order, this was not available off the peg in this configuration (plain carved top with birds and gold HW)
Stunning condition. Original case, tags, brochure etc in case pocket.
This is the best playing guitar I have ever owned. FACT. Nothing has ever come close to it for playability.
However, it is a huge lump of cash sitting there not getting played as much as my Les Paul, so one of them has to go. It breaks my heart, but I have a credit card crisis looming, so I need to generate some cash.

In light of the custom order rarity and the outstanding condition for a 10 year old guitar, I am asking £1700ono
This would cost well over £3k to buy new, and this has 10 years of subtle ageing to help it along. Money can't buy that.
I will consider P/X for a quality valve guitar head plus cash, but would prefer a straight sale if possible.

[attachment=75070:PICTA_8018__Large_.jpg] [attachment=75073:PICTA_8024__Large_.jpg] [attachment=75074:PICTA_8027__Large_.jpg] [attachment=75071:PICTA_8020__Large_.jpg]
[attachment=75072:PICTA_8021__Large_.jpg] [attachment=75075:PICTA_8029__Large_.jpg]

Edited by robocorpse

• 1 year later...

BUMP. Might consider p/x plus cash my way for any of the following:

Status Graphite bass (S2, Empathy or S4000)
USA Jackson neck-thru bass
Charvel Japan (small logo) bass with neck-thru
Musicman Stingray
Musicman Big Al
USA Jackson guitar with Floyd
Charvel Model 5, Model 5A or Model 6 superstrat with Floyd
Rackmount guitar power amp (Boogie, Marshall or similar)

Edited by robocorpse

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...