Why become a member? ×

2002 Esh Various 4

AduneMoon

Heres my Esh Various 4 that i got off Si (Oldgit R.I.P) maybe a year ago or so ? anyway, i fancy something different now and since i started playing bass when i was younger i allways wanted a Warwick and recently a Spector. To be honest i don't know alot about this bass, i tried emailing Esh and asking them about it sent pictures sent numbers blah blah with no success. all they could tell me was it could be a Walnut top, has a Kent Armstrong pickup its not in bad condition a bit of wear that there is a picture of and a couple of pick marks etc, it has the piezo pickup like the newer ones have and the Esh-tronic electronics. theres a blue card the one theres a picture of showing you what all that does, would be cool if i could get a trade for a similar value Warwick or Spector but open to any offers such as Fender Jazz's etc i know the new ones of these are like £1200 so pm me or reply here with any trade offers and if you want any more pictures just ask =D
[attachment=73773:S1030130.JPG][attachment=73775:S1030131.JPG]
[attachment=73777:WP_000003.jpg][attachment=73779:WP_000004.jpg]
[attachment=73780:WP_000005.jpg]

Edited by AduneMoon

This bass is one of the last models the old esh-company offered. It definitely wasn´t around in 1993, so it has to be a 2002 then. Pretty versatile with the old esh-tronic (that I prefer to the new one)! Good luck with the sale!

• 3 weeks later...