Why become a member? ×

Various BOSS Pedals and BCB-60 For Sale

CreetzeCarter

After competing with our Lead Guitarists fetish for pedals, I now realise I don't need most of them so have reluctantly decided to have a clear out. I have a graphic on my amp, a rack tuner and a Distortion Pedal and that's all I need now so getting rid of the following:

BOSS GEB-7 Bass Equaliser - mint condition and boxed - £45
BOSS CEB-3 Bass Chorus - mint condition and boxed - £45 [b]SOLD[/b]
BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - mint condition and boxed - £40 [b]SOLD[/b]
BOSS OC-3 Super Octave - good condition and NOT boxed - £40 [b]SOLD[/b]

Electro Harmonix BIG MUFF Distortion Pedal - mint condition and boxed - £35

BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board - Excellent condition with daisy chain power cable. All hinges work perfectly and the foam inserts are set for 6 BOSS pedals. I will even throw in some Jack to Jack cables to link the pedals together. Comes with USER MANUAL and POWER CABLE. These are £105 new so will let it go for £70

Any questions, let me know. I have not got a cost for postage for any of these but I am guessing about a fiver for the pedals and £10 for the pedal board.

Edited by CreetzeCarter

[quote name='spaz91' post='1138958' date='Feb 23 2011, 06:17 PM']I know you said you're having a clearout but would you be interested in a Morley Wah?[/quote]

Thanks for the offer but not really (at the moment!) You know what it's like, I might end up buying all these pedals back in 6 months :)