Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Warwick Pro 115 Cab

Dr_Tom

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

Hi,

This was advertised on another post along with my Warwick Xtreme amp and Ashdown 210T, but now that they have both gone I've decided to start a fresh thread.

So I have for sale my Warwick Pro 115 bass cab for £150.

It is in brilliant condition aside from the castors, two of which have lost their bearings from the 'swivel' part, so they still roll but it can be a little complicated turning. I've included pictures below of both the cab and the castors.

Its collection only from either Stoke-on-Trent or Manchester.

Here are the specifications:

The Warwick WCA-115 Pro offers solid, fundamental bass with a well balanced midrange. A great woofer, and standalone for deep, fat tones.

•Power rating 300W (max. 400W)
•8 ohms
•98 dB
•1 x 15" speaker (power rating 300W, max. 400W, 8 ohms, 98 dB, resonant frequency: 35Hz, frequency range: 30Hz-3000Hz)
•Bass reflex housing
•Weight: 29 kg
•Dimensions (W/H/D): 0,62 x 0,67 x 0,49 m

Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers Tom

Edited by Dr_Tom

[quote name='xXBADGERXx' post='1134546' date='Feb 20 2011, 05:24 PM']Was a pleasure doing business with you Dr_Tom :) , my neighbours are already upset and long may their suffering be :)[/quote]

It was nice meeting you too, and I always consider the number of complaints made by neighbours to be a direct representation to the quality of my gear!! :lol: