Why become a member? ×

MI AUDIO BOOST'N'BUFF -SOLD

Le Chat Noir

Does exactly what it says on the tin - really great little boost or buffer pedal! Great for driving long pedal chains or adding some grit to your tone. Cost about 90GBP new, this is the V1 which is no longer sold in the shops. I'll take 40GBP shipped.

I ship all pedals in the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, having experienced the massive annoyance of stuff going missing even when using Recorded mail. Special Delivery is a next day, tracked, fully insured service so it will arrive super-fast and if it doesn't we'll be fully covered.

Edited by Le Chat Noir

[quote name='Christophano' post='1073823' date='Dec 31 2010, 05:49 PM']Good thanks dude! Very happy with the new video..... Onward and upward!

How are things with you two? Can I get some MP3's of your stuff? I want it on my ipod! We could do a trade if you like![/quote]

That video is excellent, I was actually quite taken aback at the quality! Really top notch stuff.

I'll bung you a CD next time we see you, a swap for yours would be cool! We need to sort out another show together sometime :)

Teddy