Why become a member? ×

keith roscoe LG 3005 custom

sarin1

!!! well guys my beatiful Keith Roscoe (www.roscoeguitars.com) has to go ... :) but for sure he could find a very nice place to stay...

the specifications are here there's a review .. and pictures ...http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=372161&highlight=

the price is just £ 2600 !!!!

so have a look
this bass is amazing !!!! :)

Edited by sarin1

As a Roscoe user I would say that is an amazing bass. May be a little expensive, though?

yes .. I know but there's soe special features like
- custom jack ( normally all the roscoe basses have the jack almost on the neat but on mine is tranversal and near the strap pin which is very useful coz you can play sitting ... with no problem)

- the bridge pick up is roscoe-bartolini but the neck is an bartolini CB so two diferent ages and sounds in one bass.

-chechen fingerboard.

- thin profile neck

- Aguilar OBP-3 preamp!!!

-will be strung with DR lo riders before delivered

-matte finish

and was nae before CFC o it was hand made !!!!

[quote name='sarin1' post='1072438' date='Dec 30 2010, 08:39 AM']As a Roscoe user I would say that is an amazing bass. May be a little expensive, though?

yes .. I know but there's soe special features like
- custom jack ( normally all the roscoe basses have the jack almost on the neat but on mine is tranversal and near the strap pin which is very useful coz you can play sitting ... with no problem)

- the bridge pick up is roscoe-bartolini but the neck is an bartolini CB so two diferent ages and sounds in one bass.

-chechen fingerboard.

- thin profile neck

- Aguilar OBP-3 preamp!!!

-will be strung with DR lo riders before delivered

-matte finish

and was nae before CFC o it was hand made !!!![/quote]

Ah, fair enough. :)