Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Sean.Robinson

[quote name='cocco' post='1146818' date='Mar 2 2011, 10:07 AM']She's a candy apple red with matching headstock 05 model, and a US spec so she has Japanese built American pickups and hardware and a bound neck, the bridge has been swapped out for a Badass II, the pickups are currently Shed spirits, customs modeled on Geddy Lee's tone. The E tuner is a little bent but fully functional. However in a moment of drunken madness at a cottage in deepest darkest west Wales I decided to relic it so parts of the finish on the body are missing but it doesnt look too bad, ive actually had compliments on it![/quote]

haha, i think part of owning a fender is having at least one moment when relic-ing comes to mind, doesn't necessarily make acting on it is a good idea :)

joking aside unless it looks like you've taken an axe to it i can't see it bothering me too much, long as it plays and sounds good i dont mind. i think jap fenders are always a good work horse so can you pm me a few pics and an offer :)

[quote name='CGramazio' post='1147454' date='Mar 2 2011, 06:38 PM']Do you have the pick up cover?[/quote]

yep pick up cover is included, not on bass because i play finger style directly over bridge pup