Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Aguilar GS410 *SOLD*

chrispiano

Pristine condition GS410 plus rollers for £400 ONO - sold only because I am leaving the country and don't fancy the air-freight on this beast! This is the only cab I've ever used that could comfortably articulate the low end of my Steinberger CR5.

Located in Bloomsbury, London and pick-up is at the buyer's discretion.

Edited by chrispiano

[quote name='chrispiano' post='1009829' date='Nov 2 2010, 05:36 PM']Pristine condition GS410 plus rollers for £500- sold only because I am leaving the country and don't fancy the air-freight on this beast! This is the only cab I've ever used that could comfortably articulate the low end of my Steinberger CR5.

Located in Bloomsbury, London and pick-up is at the buyer's discretion.[/quote]

A low res pic added!

Specs

Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
Power handling: 700 watts
**Impedance: 8 ohms**
Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
Frequency response: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M
**Casters included**
Recessed deep-dish handles
Interlocking corners
Dimensions: 28.25"H x 22.50"W x 16.625"D
7-ply, void free Philippine mahogany
Weight: 98 lbs.

Edited by chrispiano

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='bajistaman' post='1223396' date='May 7 2011, 04:45 PM']Tempting..., how much would it cost to deliver to Bham?[/quote]

Luckily I might still be in blighty for another year- but I am moving flats in July!

As for Bham delivery, I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure. I've used parcelmonkey.com before and they are reasonably cheap. I'd recommend sticking the specs on the aguilar site into the parcelmonkey calculator and seeing what it comes up with. I suspect pickup may be a better idea. I've had it in the tiny boot of a Volvo 480 before now, so it'll go into whatever you're driving.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bajistaman' post='1223396' date='May 7 2011, 04:45 PM']Tempting..., how much would it cost to deliver to Bham?[/quote]

It is in fact too heavy and large to have delivered to Bham, sorry about that- let me know if you want to negotiate something around a car pick up.

[quote name='chrispiano' post='1237066' date='May 19 2011, 04:32 PM']It is in fact too heavy and large to have delivered to Bham, sorry about that- let me know if you want to negotiate something around a car pick up.[/quote]
Difficult for me to collect it by car, let me check the posting option to see if it doesn't get too expensive