Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Vincent Bach Elkhart Alto Saxophone - SOLD

[s]Just make me an offer of any money, I'll really consider it! I'm dying for a Fender.

I'm selling my Elkhart alto saxophone, santa gave it to me last year - but my mum says he got it from Dawson's so it cost [u]£635 2 Years ago![/u]
[url="http://www.dawsons.co.uk/acatalog/info_00032547.html"]http://www.dawsons.co.uk/acatalog/info_00032547.html[/url]
I don't play sax, my mum wanted me to start because she liked sax, but I never got around to it and now she's bought herself one anyway so this one can go!

[b]Now accepting trades - What have you got? Offer anything!![/b]
[size=1]Thanks for the offers TheGreek![/size]

I'm looking for a sale, asap, so I'm gonna put it on for [b]£300 ONO[/b] I just got it valued by a local music shop at £375 but they offered me way less for it because of business rates. - It comes in a Vincent Bach/Elkhart hard case with a strap and 1 reed.

At first I wondered why it didn't work - turns out the little pieces of cork behind the buttons must come out if it is to be used, so I took all of them out and had a 10 minute play of which I learnt 'Pretty Woman', realised sax wasn't for me and put it back in the case and it's been under in the corner of my room for 10 months.

[b]As I mentioned I'm open to offers, of anything. Money, Basses, GAS or a nice mixture of all of 'em![/b]

Some are Blurry, but they all get across the point, this didn't even have a fingerprint on it when I picked it up - and I've made sure there are none on now!

[/s]

Thanks BCers, but unfortunately sold elsewhere!

Edited by PerfectionBG

Need this gone really - I'll probably put it in the local classifieds if nobody fancies it.

[s]I'll be putting up a Yamaha Pacifica Electric Guitar soon too, if your interested drop me a PM I'll show you some pics - otherwise I'll whack it on here in a week or two[/s]

Edited by PerfectionBG

• 2 weeks later...