Why become a member? ×

TAB - Merry go round - Fleetwood Mac

LemonCello

[quote name='LemonCello' post='993451' date='Oct 19 2010, 01:09 PM']Have any of you kind erudite well informed technically excellent BC'ers got a TAB for this??

Thanks

LC

:)[/quote]

Nope, and I've probably looked for it as I have to play it regularly enough. I've never been comfortable with it...I play it on the low registers of the D and G strings, using my thumb to mute the lower string. Other than that can't offer much advice..would be interested in anything that turns up here however.

[quote name='LemonCello' post='995900' date='Oct 21 2010, 01:27 PM']No worries mate,

I'm busy working it out, part blues 12 bar and part walking bass, getting there slooowllyyy tho!

Cheers,

LC[/quote]

If you have any specific question pass it on...for some reason I play this with the C rooted on the E string, don't remember my rationale but seemed easier at the time of learning (I haven't been playing very long). Also I wouldn't worry too much about playing a carbon copy...blues is blues etc..