Why become a member? ×

#### SORTED!! ##### Delete

BIG.J

Hi Guys

Selling my Rig to fund / trade for a Good quality combo.

The head =

EDEN Nemesis RS700 (700watt head), always been stored in a rack by me and its original owner so is in very good condition, got original Box / packaging / manual and unused footswitch as i bought this off Nugget a few months back and he bought it new 12 months Prior. VERY versatile amp, huge range of tones from the eq, flat settings are clean but warm - cuts through very well.

Specs -
Power 700 Watts RMS @2ohm
Power 500 Watts RMS @4ohm
Power 350 Watts RMS @8ohm
Peak Power 1400 Watts
Freq. Response 10hz - 20khz ±2dB
Dimensions 17"w x 3.5 "h x 11"d
Weight 28 LBS
Tuner out
FX Send & Rtn both Pre - Post EQ

A sweepable semi-parametric with 15db of boost and cut available from 40hz to 10khz.
Edens amazing Enhance control, which can contour the sound to make it incredibly smoooooth.
Built in compressor.
Built in Overdrive

Nemesis RS700
The RS700 features a new, unique preamp design and an all FET output stage with 700 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms. This high powered amp has all the features of our RS400, plus edge, gain boost, selectable DI pre/post, front panel DI level control, as well as a smooth solid FET sound with plenty of power to drive multiple cabinets. Footswitch available.

The Cabs =

Cab 1 = SWR 4ohm 8x8 Henry Cab, Good condition. I had wembely Loudspeakers Re-Cone one of the original drivers about 4 months ago at a cost of £55 and its as tight and crisp as ever. Never use the Tweeter as it don't seem to do much?

Specs =

Another first-of-its-kind SWR innovation, this array of smaller speakers delivers articulate sound and knockout punch for the bassist who needs to cut through at high stage volumes. And it’s not just great for midrange, either – it achieves frequency response superior to just about anything on the market (-6dB at 37Hz!) through a unique triple-front-ported cabinet design. Road-ready and easily transportable due to its tilt-back design, the Henry the 8x8 has made true believers out of those who own one – and now swear by it.

Features: 8x8 enclosure, 480 watts handling, custom SWR speakers, tweeter with attenuator, Speakon and 1/4” speaker jacks, heavy duty casters, top (inset) & side (spring-loaded) handles, vibration-free shock-mounted chrome grill, triple-front-ported design. Impedance: 4 ohms.

23.25”W x 36.5”H x 18.5”D, 100 lbs.

Cab 2 = SWR 8ohm 1x15 Workingmans cabinet from the hugely popular SWR Working-Pro range. Great build quality and sound. 200 watts handling 8 Ohms.

When used stacked for larger venues this rig is amaizing and crystal clear, Will work with a whole load of different setups as can run down to 2ohms.

So! What have you got?

[b]Whole Rig = £
Justin :)

Edited by BIG.J