Why become a member? ×

MarkBass Little Mark II to swap for MB LM 250 - withdrawn

plloyd83

Hi all,

I have a Little Mark II here - new - that I would like to swap for a MarkBass Little Mark 250 (plus cash)
Just to clarify, the model I have is the 500W @ 4Ohm model - really light, really small.

The item is completely as new. I really can't stress this enough: I basically mixed up my orders, meaning to get the smaller model. It hasn't been played at all, and has only been taken out of the original box once as I wanted to admire it when it arrived! It has NEVER been used.
In the end, I was pretty much strapped for cash to pick up a cabinet that would do it justice, and I really can't justify having 500 W behind me anyway, as I only play trio and quartet jazz gigs!

I'm a new member here, so I'm not entirely sure how this works. I can of course supply pictures, but as I said, it is absolutely as new - I suppose I just wanted to gauge if there was any interest first.
As the retail for the LM II is around GBP 460, and the LM 250 retails around GBP300, I am looking for a swap + cash, but we can work it out, and I am flexible. Really don't mind if it is used.

Thanks all,

Phil

Edited by plloyd83

[quote name='deksawyer' post='108907' date='Dec 24 2007, 01:36 PM']Would you swap for a Genz Benz Neo-Pak 3.5? Check out my thread further down the page.

D.[/quote]

Interesting swap - but to be honest, I'm really looking for something with a lot less power. Half the issue here is that I need a really small cab (like, 10" - around 100W, and very very light), and a lightweight head.

Currently I'm playing through a Roland DB500, but it's too powerful for my needs. I'm looking to sell both the combo and the MB LM II head that I've got and downgrade to what I specified above.

Very very confusing I know... thanks very much for the interest though! Keep them coming!

• 4 weeks later...