Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BSE410HLF

josh3184

Only had this for about 6 months, Ampeg BSE 4x10 HLF cab, like the B series but is the BSE range meaning (as I understand it) upgraded drivers in the cab. I can attest to its great sound, however I'm now looking for a more mid-heavy cab.

This cab has a massive arse end, it's ridiculous. Even if I wanted to add another cab I certainly wouldn't add a 1x15 as it just doesn't need it.

This is 4Ohms and (I believe) 400w- I will check this on Monday when I go to my practice room. New it was around £500 but I'm wanting a quick sale. Considering its only 6 months old and in good condition, I'd say about [s]£300[/s] [s]£275[/s] [s]£250[/s] [s]£225[/s] [color="#FF0000"]SOLD[/color].

One slight niggle with this cab is that the castors come out pretty easily and are prone to drop out if you lift the cab. Don't know how big an issue this is but to be honest picking the castors up again is a minor inconvenience even if you're moving the cab quite regularly.

Pickup only please, I don't want to post the cab really as I have no idea how to package them.

[attachment=58786:IMG_0182.JPG]
[attachment=58787:IMG_0183.JPG]
[attachment=58785:IMG_0180.JPG]

Edited by josh3184

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='josh3184' post='953598' date='Sep 12 2010, 02:17 PM']Only had this for about 6 months, Ampeg BSE 4x10 HLF cab, like the B series but is the BSE range meaning (as I understand it) upgraded drivers in the cab. I can attest to its great sound, however I'm now looking for a more mid-heavy cab.

This cab has a massive arse end, it's ridiculous. Even if I wanted to add another cab I certainly wouldn't add a 1x15 as it just doesn't need it.

This is 4Ohms and (I believe) 400w- I will check this on Monday when I go to my practice room. New it was around £500 but I'm wanting a quick sale. Considering its only 6 months old and in good condition, I'd say about [s]£300[/s] [s]£275[/s] [s]£250[/s] [b]£225[/b].

One slight niggle with this cab is that the castors come out pretty easily and are prone to drop out if you lift the cab. Don't know how big an issue this is but to be honest picking the castors up again is a minor inconvenience even if you're moving the cab quite regularly.

Pickup only please, I don't want to post the cab really as I have no idea how to package them.

[attachment=58786:IMG_0182.JPG]
[attachment=58787:IMG_0183.JPG]
[attachment=58785:IMG_0180.JPG][/quote]
will buy for £225 if you could post it to me ?