Why become a member? ×

Feeler: Ashdown UK ABM410T and ABM115 with upgraded drivers

Le Chat Noir

I have a pair of UK-made Ashdown ABM cabs, ABM 410T and 115 full sized, both fitted with Eminence neo drivers (Deltalite II 2510s in the 410 and a 3015LF in the 15).

I've owned these from new, they were originally paired with an EVO-II 500 which was stolen from me - have since used with an EVO-III 500 and an Orange Terror Bass, worked great with both those amps but I'm looking to downsize as I'm not playing bass in a band.

These Eminence drivers are fantastic and really improved the sound of these cabs, not to mention making the weight much more bearable!

Since buying the neo drivers I've only used the cabs sparingly, so they're not even broken in yet really.

You can hear these actual cabs demoed here in a video I made of the Orange Terror Bass: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rN4glWmTs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-rN4glWmTs[/url]

As far as price, well, I don't know really, but I have to put something under the forum rules so I'm going to go by the current street prices of both the cabs and drivers.

ABM115 = 331GBP (electromusic.co.uk), Eminence 3015LF = 133.95GBP (lean-business.co.uk), so about 450GBP new - I'll take 300GBP.

ABM410T = 431GBP (electromusic.co.uk), Eminence Deltalite II 2510 x 4 = 275GBP (lean-business.co.uk), so about 700GBP new - I'll take 400GBP.

Please tell me if these prices are totally unreasonable, I've no idea of the market value of used Ashdown stuff these days really, but with the improved drivers these are a cut above IMHO.

I do also have the original Blueline drivers stored away if anyone would rather I put them back in - obviously I'd reduce the price quite a bit to reflect that.