Why become a member? ×

Radial Bigshot Mix looper & MI Audio Boost'N'Buff

Le Chat Noir

Here are two pedals that I've had sitting around for a while, guess it's time to move them on to someone who will get some use out of them!

[u][b]RADIAL BIGSHOT MIX - SOLD[/b][/u]

The Rolls Royce of loop pedals! Fantastic looper/blender, great for blending fuzz in with your clean signal to keep plenty of fat bottom end with your dirt. I've never gigged this as I'm no longer playing bass in a band at the moment, so this is sitting around not being used. These cost a pretty penny new (http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipment/radial-bigshot-mix--66531), this one is in great condition and I'll let it go for ***SOLD***.

[u][b]MI AUDIO BOOST'N'BUFF[/b][/u]

Really great little boost or, er, buffer pedal! Great for driving long pedal chains or adding some grit to your tone. Cost about 90GBP new, this is the V1 which is no longer sold in the shops. I'll take 40GBP shipped.

I ship all pedals in the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery, having experienced the massive annoyance of stuff going missing even when using Recorded mail. Special Delivery is a next day, tracked, fully insured service so it will arrive super-fast and if it doesn't we'll be fully covered.

Edited by Le Chat Noir