Why become a member? ×

Feedback for dangerboy.

WarPig

Recently sold a digitech bass synth pedal to Steve here and he was a star.

Great quick payment (bank transfer arrived same day - must be same bank..) and let me know when it had arrived etc. Extra marks for the enthusiastic PM telling me it (Akai Deep Impact) was the tits.

Bought a SCPB-1 pickup of him, good price and communication, fast postage and it worked perfectly.

:)

All round great seller.

Thanks

indeed. bought his Trace 2103H cab off him. I spent a while faffing before committing to the sale and he was very patient with me. cheers steve. Great cab, good price. Job's a goodun!

Top top bloke to deal with. My Paypal messed him about making him wait for ages and still he waited patiently, in the end posting bass before he'd received the cleared funds.
So all in all trustworthy, trusting, top bloke.

Edit:

DOH - Forgot to say bass was well packaged, turned up on time and was exactly as described and reasonably priced.

Sold a couple of SWR cabs to Steve.

He paid me by Paypal days up front.

Good bloke to deal with.

Cheers Steve, and enjoy them,
Pete

Steve bought my VFB-2, payed instantly, friendly & clear comms, and waited patiently for me to post, all in all a great guy to deal with!

Thanks again mate :huh:

I bought a Rick copy off him and it was as described, well packed and was here in no time, good seller.

bought a loud cab off him today. gigged it tonight, it was amazing.

really nice guy and all in all an easy sale!

thanks mate

Just bought Steve's Sansamp PBDDI from him came wel packed and on time, top bloke with good comms throughout the transaction a pleasure to deal with,

Cheers again dude

Bought a Small Clone pedal.
No problems whatsoever, and good communication - recommended!

Bought Steve's Dark Boost; Excellent price, excellent condition, excellent delivery, excellent geezer! :huh:

Met up with Steve today to pick up his Egmond from him. No nasty surprises with the bass and he's a sound bloke, so a top deal all round then.

Cheers! :huh:

Bought dangerboys Hondo II Rickenfaker.
Quick responses to messages, arrived safely and timely. Exactly as described and at a fair price.
Cannot fault him at all.

Bought a pedal from Steve - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29985"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=29985[/url]

Fast, efficient delivery and well packed - top chap! :huh:

Hamster

Had the pleasure of meeting Steve when he bought my 1x15 cab - great guy to deal with - cheers again! :huh:

Bought a tremolo pedal. Arrived swiftly, well packed.
A pleasure to do business with.

Let me kick this thread off with our transaction:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27385"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=27385[/url]

He bought my bass and even bought me a pint when I dropped it off. Had a nice chat too. Splendid chap.

Sold him a modded Fender Jazz. Upfront paypal payment..a pleasure!

Recommended!

i got a guyatone delay off steve, no probs at all, great seller! cheers pal

bought an ibanez TS7, VERY well packed (took me half an hour to get into it :huh: ), and all was good, top guy!

Just got an EKO short scale bass from dangerboy.

Excellent item, great condition for its age and fast well packed delivery + great comms.

Highly recommended

Will.

Sansamp arrived swiftly and well packaged. Thanks Dangerboy!

Bought a pickup, posted fast, well packed :huh:

Sold me an MXR M80, excellent condition and briliant price, cheers!

Just bought a walnut, warwick-esque body from him. Well packed and promptly sent. Good comms. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Bought a Jazz body off of him, everything went great. Well packed and quick delivery w/ sig required.

Again, cheers mate

My second deal with Dangerboy. He bought a poweramp and power conditioner from me and the whole deal was swift and efficient. Even bought me a pint!

Just bought a Gordon -Smith 12 String from DangerBoy. Good comms, good price, a total gent. The second seamless transaction we've had. No probs dealing again. Cheers. Jules.

My second deal with dangerboy -- just got a nice Baritone neck from him!

As usual a fast and easy transaction.

Will.

Bought a Squier neck, great guy to deal with.

Just received a microPOG from dangerboy. double fast delivery, good communication.. top bloke to deal with!

Bought a Bug brand Bugcrusher pedal off of Steve. It was in fantastic condition and was delivered super fast! Kept me updated well. Perfect service really! :huh:

bought a digiverb and a danelectro tremolo, well packaged, well priced, bargain!!!!

Chris

Bought an amp from Steve. Great price, fast postage great comms!

Cheers mate!

Chris!

My EBS Octobass pedal arrived promptly and well packaged this morning. Well pleased with it.

Very smooth deal and would have no hesitation recommending Steve as a good guy to deal with.

Peter

Bought a Kramer the Duke from him. All as advertised, well packaged, and prompt. Also, very tolerant of my miserable e-banking skills. I'd have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

Cheers

Mike

Edited by pantherairsoft

• 3 years later...

Hey folks. Dangerboy used to have a huge feedback thread will loads and loads of positive comments. Unfortunately I managed to delete and/or destroy it in the process of merging it with a duplicate thread for feedback he had.

As such, until I have managed to recover the thread from the backup server, please accept this post as the equivalent of about 30 posts of positive feedback!! :)
----------

Dangerboy bought a Synth off me recently, prompt payment and great communication. All good!

Cheers

Shep

P.S. Sorry about the thread screw up! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wasted quite a lot of Steve's time talking about Rickenfakers. Although we didn't end up doing the deal, it seemed right to leave feedback because he was such a gent about it, and was also prepared to let me have the bass in question on spec. Given that his feedback has been deleted, it's also worth mentioning that I've bought a few things from Steve in the past, and each time it was a pleasure to do business with him

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steve's 2 pickguards arrived today, the Chrome one is currently adorning my Phil Lynott Alike Fender Copy. Top bloke, kept me informed when there was a delay in posting. Pickguards arrived securely packaged and were just as he said they were. Cheers steve

Dave

• 1 month later...

+1

Just bought Steve's Jolana bass from him over the New Year which he'd sorted out for me and included a gig bag too! So very happy with the bass which is a real little gem..

Steve is what Basschat is all about at it's best - really cool, friendly people who share a love of music and all things bass..

Thanks Steve! really appreciate it..

Nik

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I just happened to be looking at the new posts when Steve offered up his project Stagg jazz neck and body, free for collection :)

What a rare, generous person, hIs actions speak for themselves (along with this thread)

First class, thanks again Steve, you're more than welcome for a cuppa at my place

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...