Why become a member? ×

Feedback for: Thornybank

Thunder Fingers

Cab has now arrived in amazing fast time n all i can say is wwwooooooooowwwwww. Its EXACTLY what i wanted, reto looking beast of a doom cab. Tatty tolex but just how i want it to look, like a cab thats worked not a shiny pretty thing. The sound is amazing and i was so surprised at how light it was (for a 2x15 anyway). Anyone looking to do business with Chris in the future should have no worries or concerns

• 4 months later...

Geddy Lee Fender Jazz

Swapped with Chris for a Musicman Stingray. Very satisfied, bass in excellent condition. Chris posted and organised both couriers and completed on time and to his word. Highly recommended, will definitely use again and will keep my eyes peeled for his for sale items in future. Very personable and great communication. A+++

Many thanks Chris,

Chu

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Chris, is an excellent example of what this site is about - a true legend! Bought a 74 P - excellent communication, even from the USA! Nothing was too much trouble - all questions answered - and thanks to Rumour6 who packaged and sent the bass on Chris's behalf. Deal with confidence - what a guy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Chris bought a cab which was to be shipped to Scotland. It was holiday period and the weather was disruptively atrocious
Yet he made it an extremely easy transaction, by organising it all from his end. He proactively avoided pitfalls by being completely on the ball.
A complete star.

Edited by loweringthetone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...