Why become a member? ×

Feedback for: Thornybank

Thunder Fingers

• 3 months later...

A pleasure to do business with.

Very nice Cherry Red Epiphone Dot now resident with me courtesy of Chris (aka Thornybank).

Great communications, smooth and easy transaction, well packaged and delivered on time.

Thanks

Chris (aka Chezz55)

Thornybank is a really top bloke to deal with.  I bought a beautiful American Standard OW/RW Jazz Bass off him last month and he bent over backwards to accommodate me in terms of timing, which was a couple of weeks in advance to suit my travelling,  providing more and more info, photos for comparison on other 'whites' and then location for a meet up.  Don't hesitate if he has something you want or he wants to buy from you!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

I just wanted to leave some feedback for Chris, as he is an absolute gent. 

I was looking to buy a flight case to ship to someone I was buying a bass off, and he kindly offered to let me “hire” his, and was even going to Make all the courier arrangement. It just worked out slight too expensive with the return shipping of the case back to Chris so went another way. 

thanks again for trying Chris!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a Rumble 15 combo from Chris. Very smooth transaction, good comms, excellent packaging, and generally super service all round. Don't know how he managed to get the combo to me so fast :) I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Chris, deal with confidence. 

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I posted in items wanted that I was after an American Standard Precision 2012 - 2016 in white with a maple fretboard.

Around 15 hours later Chris had sent me some photos of the exact bass I was after. I paid an extremely fair price for the bass later on that evening, and then 30 hours later I received it exactly as described... mint condition. 

Chris was a pleasure to deal with, and next time I'm in the market for something I'll definitely be sending him a message first to see if he has it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a blonde with maple neck P bass from Chris. Was very helpful with messaging on details and agreed to meet at very short notice as i wanted the bass for a gig on Sat night. On time and supplied with a very nice gig bag too. Fantastic price and no hassle. Such a nice guy to talk bass with. Lot of experience by sounds of it.

Will definitely keep his number on my contacts list. If you're looking for something give Chris a call. He seems to be able to find things at great prices.

He even offered to let me use his Costco card to fill up the car in Costco petrol station but it was already full. 

One of the nice guys in the world.

Many thanks Chris. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought a Barefaced Two 10 cab from Chris after he responded very promptly to my wanted ad. Very knowledgeable, friendly & helpful, gave me some good comparisons and advice as I wasn’t sure which cab to go for. Cab arrived very quickly, in fantastic condition and sounds amazing. My first purchase through BC and it was a great experience. Could not recommend more highly - an absolute gentleman! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a Barefaced Super Compact from Chris after posting in the wanted section. Looking at the other feedback he seems to have everything in stock! Great comms, quick postage, well packed, good price and all as described. What more can I say other than top bloke!

Thanks again

Just bought a BF 210 cab off Chris. Not only did he answer my Wanted appeal, but the whole deal then was wonderfully efficient yet handled in a lighthearted and friendly manner. Awesome dude. 

Edited by lownote

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...