Why become a member? ×

Feedback for: Thornybank

Thunder Fingers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have just received a Shure SM58 from Chris. He answered my Items Wanted thread immediately, gave me an excellent price, provided great comms, packed the item really well and it arrived here yesterday. It doesn't get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris is a top man to deal with. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P It's a 5 smiler from me!!!!!!!

Mike(Pestie)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Chris was the linchpin in a 3 way deal whereby his mate got my G&L and I got his mates' ACG, not a clue how he made it work but I have a lovely ACG and his mate has a lovely G&L, the man is a wizard of some kind ;)

Superb packaging too :D

Edited by andydye

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought Stingray from Chris. He replied to my wanted thread, sent photos, and answered all my questions. As the weight is very important for me, he even visited the post office to get the precise weight. He arranged the currier by himself and shiped the bass before I had even paid him! In fact I had tried to make the payment via PayPal but despite numerous attempts and calling the support, I did not succeed. Eventually Chris offered me to make the international money transfer directly to his account. He sent the bass immediately so I would get her as soon as possible. Many thanks Chris!!!

Not all? When the bass arrived, I was really impressed how well she was packed. To be honest, Chris made everything as I would do. Really great job!!!

Anythig else? Such a monster I got from Chris. The bass looks fantastic, feels fantastic, plays like a dream. Everything as described. For such a reasonable price. Thank you Chris!

As written many times above, Chris is a top guy, great person, friendly and helpful.

Chris, it would be my pleasure to meet you one day! Thank you so much. Vilem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just taken delivery of a used Trace Elliot cab from Chris. I am very happy with how the deal went. Chris is a nice chap. We had a little negotiation over the details and arrived at an easy transaction.

I'd recommend Chris highly if you are considering dealings with him.

The cab is great too. Can't wait to give it a thorough rattling later on.

I've just bought an Ampeg SVT410HLF cab from Chris in what was an entirely pleasurable transaction. He was even able to help with moving the cab to my neck of the woods. Happy to recommend Chris as a thoroughly decent bloke and all round top chap to any other perspective shoppers, and I'm sure I'll be buying from him again when the opportunity arises.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Bought a Trace Elliot amp from Chris, which he sent to me by courier. Amp was exactly as described and packed well. CHris' communication was superb throughout, and he has been a pleasure to deal with. Thanks CHris !!!

It took Chris a whole 15 minutes to respond to my "Item Wanted" ad for a Trace Elliot SM7EQ pedal posted at 10:03pm on Wednesday! After a brief exchange of PMs and emails a deal was struck, and the pedal arrived on Saturday. Couldn't ask for better comms and service, another superb ambassador for the BC community. Deal with confidence!

• 4 weeks later...

Chris was amazing. I posted on the Wanted section as I was looking for a Boss DD3 and he offered me one at a good price.
Comms were great and clear. Deal with confidence!

Will certainly deal with Chris again in the future if the occasion arises.

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Boss OC-2 from Chris. Absolutely perfect service! Actually bought through Facebook after I got shafted by another seller and put a plea out for another one, and Chris bent over backwards to make sure I got one soon as possible. Also bought it unseen, and it was in better condition than I expected. How can anyone ever complain about that?

Top marks bud!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...