Why become a member? ×

Bass Parts Clearout!

Some of this was bought with the intention to make a fenderbird 5 string bass but i dont have the money so deciding to sell a load of it. Open to reasonable offers, All prices include P&P.

Schaller 3D5 black bridge

White Jazz bass pickguard (10 holes) w/ chrome screws

5 Hipshot Ultralite HB6C 1/2" machine heads in black

White pearloid thumbrest from [url="http://www.classicguitarboxes.com/thumb_rests.php"]HERE[/url]

Hipshot Chrome thumbrest (eBay shop in the US says its somehow a hipshot product)

Edited by Metalmoore

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='923212' date='Aug 12 2010, 09:13 PM']Some of this was bought with the intention to make a fenderbird 5 string bass but i dont have the nor the money so deciding to sell a load of it. Open to reasonable offers, All prices include P&P.

Schaller 3D5 black bridge - £40

White Jazz bass pickguard (10 holes) w/ chrome screws - £5

Brand new maple Mighty Mite P bass neck w/ skunk stripe - £70

Hipshot 3 string retainer in black w/ black screws - £10

5 Hipshot Ultralite HB6C 1/2" machine heads in black - £80

White pearloid thumbrest from [url="http://www.classicguitarboxes.com/thumb_rests.php"]HERE[/url] - £10

Hipshot Chrome thumbrest (eBay shop in the US says its somehow a hipshot product) - £10[/quote]

Is the Might Mite neck for a 4 or 5 string?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='951681' date='Sep 10 2010, 11:43 AM']The guy who was interested in it hasn't replied to my message's, If its still here on monday would you still be interested??[/quote]

I'm too late now, darn... Although I did reply to your messages, quite promptly IMO. Ah well, have a free bump on me anyway, it wasn't meant to be!

• 3 months later...