Why become a member? ×

TRADED: Bergantino IP112ER

JakeBrownBass

Posting this on my phone so I'll add some better pics in the morning.

I'm currently changing round some equipment as I fancy something different.

About the berg, I bought it new from bass direct about 3 months ago with padded cover. Still got all the packaging so posting is a doddle.

What am I after?

Well tbh, anything :rolleyes:

I still want to keep things lightweight or compact.

Really interested in epifani & aguilar amps & cabs.
Markbass heads but never really liked the cabs.

If I were to sell it I'd like £1100. It's in mint condition & has had less than 16 hours use!

Cheers guys :)

Edit; old pic

Edited by J.R.Bass

[quote name='Toasted' post='922901' date='Aug 12 2010, 04:22 PM']What's the likely trade Jake?[/quote]

RH450 + Cash at the minute. Played one acouple of months back before i got the berg and really liked it but wasn't keen on TC cabs so now i'm looking for a cab. Plus the 3 channels are going to be really useful to me.
Always loved playing through my mates Epi 310 so think thats my ideal. May take the UL210 thats for sale atm or try and find a decent priced Berg cab because you can't fault the sound quality that they produce!!

Hi Jake

Don't know how you're getting on with the sale but I am thought I was going to purchase an AER basic and then made the mistake of digging a little deeper into things. This inevitably involves parting with more money than originally intended!! I play 6 string fretted Overwater, 6 fretless Warwick and upright and through different rigs for each bass. This looks like the perfect all rounder for small-mid sized gigs. I know you spoke about trade but I'd be happy to pay you by bankers draft (is that the safest way for both parties...?) and not bother trading anything if you're happy.

Would love to hear from you and your thoughts on my intended usage for the amp and potential sale...

Best wishes

Gadji

[quote name='gadji' post='929251' date='Aug 19 2010, 12:00 AM']Hi Jake

Don't know how you're getting on with the sale but I am thought I was going to purchase an AER basic and then made the mistake of digging a little deeper into things. This inevitably involves parting with more money than originally intended!! I play 6 string fretted Overwater, 6 fretless Warwick and upright and through different rigs for each bass. This looks like the perfect all rounder for small-mid sized gigs. I know you spoke about trade but I'd be happy to pay you by bankers draft (is that the safest way for both parties...?) and not bother trading anything if you're happy.

Would love to hear from you and your thoughts on my intended usage for the amp and potential sale...

Best wishes

Gadji[/quote]

Hi sorry mate,

The trade all went through.

The member 'Toasted' here was selling his ip112/ex112 stack acouple of weeks back so that may still be around so you could try sending him a message.

Cheers,

Jake