Why become a member? ×

Feedback for davidak

davidak

• 2 weeks later...

Just sold my Fender JB69 to David and it was a great transaction.
Had initial worries about sending abroad but David's great communication soon stopped them and it was all very easy!
Deal with him in confidence, he's a top guy. Many thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just had the smoothest transaction ever with David. The bass was well packaged, the delivery was speedy and everything was as described. The communication has been clear and concise and the bass was better than expected. All in all David is a great seller and a legend 😃

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

David is a great guy, gentle and very fast in communication. I recently bought from him a fantastic precision AV63, every single detail was described perfectly, so no surprises when I received the bass. Really recommended, so buy from him without any hesitation! Thanks again David!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought from David his Tecamp Puma 1000 head. What a lovely little magic box it is. It came exactly as described, in the original box with manual and everything. It was sent out quickly after payment and came with T&T so I could keep track of it's travels through continental Europe (that sounds enormous, it was here in two days). David answered all my questions, his answers were prompt, correct and thoughtful. Excellent communication, just as others have mentioned before. Thumbs up for the amp and the seller, thank you David.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I bought a US Lakland Bob Glaub PJ from David. Great bass and a great guy to deal with. We had to tackle a couple of minor hassles, not of our making I hasten to add, and that's often the times you most appreciate someone who is straightforward and communicates promptly.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I traded my Fender Jazz for David's Pender Precision. David is a nice person to deal with. We just had some bad luck with our respective countries' Postal Services. It took TIME, but at last everything got to the final destination unharmed. I recommend doing business with David. Too bad he lives so far away for that beer we talked about... :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought a CIJ 62 Jazz from David. He provided loads of photographs and information and was very helpful throughout. Shipping from the Czech Republic was very reasonable and the bass arrived safely. It's a great bass and I'm very happy with it. David followed up after the sale with some useful words of advice.

Highly recommended seller! Deal with confidence.

Thanks David

• 2 weeks later...

Again, bought a bass from David. Its addictive. David has only the best basses around!

As usual perfectly described, great communication and great packing of the bass. Shipped Wednesday - arrived in Denmark friday.

Thank you again. Its not the first time we've dealt and certainly not the last!

Cheers!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a  pbass pino palladino from David, its a exceptional instrument.

I strongly recommend David , just bought his bass and all went well, great communication and packing, top guy to deal with.

Thanks David

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the pleasure of buying David's Lakland Joe Osborn bass - what a bass, what a seller!

It was the most wonderful and straightforward experience. David was a joy to deal with throughout.

The bass was couriered from Czech Republic on Monday and arrived safely in the UK via DPD today (Friday).

So much care was taken to not only pack the bass in a reinforced and tightly packed and cushioned cardboard box, but also inside the case itself David had taken the time to carefully package/protect the tuning pegs, electronics and bridge with a ton of bubble wrap.

Buy with supreme confidence from a lovely guy and a top, top seller!

• 1 year later...