Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN* CIJ Fender Aerodyne with wizard pickups

Nick80

Up for sale a crafted in Japan non-export candy apple red aerodyne jazz (model with pick guard).
Reluctant sale, but non-paying customer forces me to do so.
Bought in 2006, comes with a tweed hard case (rockcase). Fitted with custom wizard pickups, bridge single coil overwound to match the grunt of the mid "P" pickup. Strung with brand new DR sunbeams 45 - 105.
Has some signs of light wear and a small ding on the rear on the bottom edge. Will provide detailed pictures of that if any genuine interest displayed.
Here's an initial picture, I will take better ones if interest is shown.
£500

Also to add, I would much much prefer collection, that way you can come, try the bass and when completely happy hand over the cash and take it home with you.

Edited by Nick80

[quote name='Nick80' post='918226' date='Aug 7 2010, 06:36 PM']Up for sale a crafted in Japan non-export candy apple red aerodyne jazz (model with pick guard).
Reluctant sale, but non-paying customer forces me to do so.
Bought in 2006, comes with a tweed hard case (rockcase). Fitted with custom wizard pickups, bridge single coil overwound to match the grunt of the mid "P" pickup. Strung with brand new DR sunbeams 45 - 105.
Has some signs of light wear and a small ding on the rear on the bottom edge. Will provide detailed pictures of that if any genuine interest displayed.
Here's an initial picture, I will take better ones if interest is shown.
£500[/quote]

freakin awesome,,,,,lovely bass dude.

I love mine as it is, I would imagine this is a monster with the new pups,,,,plus the candy red is wild....

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='918258' date='Aug 7 2010, 07:13 PM']freakin awesome,,,,,lovely bass dude.

I love mine as it is, I would imagine this is a monster with the new pups,,,,plus the candy red is wild....[/quote]

Thanks, it is a lovely bass. The red pops a lot more in the flesh. Kills me to sell it but needs must unfortunately.