Why become a member? ×

Trade agreed !

solofunkyjazz

This is a reluctant sale but I really want an SR5. I'm also selling a Fender Jazz Deluxe 5, if that goes first then I'll pull this.

It's the best looking Marcus Miller bass that I've seen. It has some beautiful figuring on the body, neck and the headstock.

It's in excellent condition, no marks or scratches at all on the bass. Some minor swirls from finger nails on the scratchplate.

It has a really nice low action, and plays great.

It's strung with DR Marcus Miller Low beam strings, I'll include a spare set with the bass.

Comes with a Fender tweed gigbag.

£650 including shipping or you can collect it from Birmingham.

Edited by solofunkyjazz

Have a bump on me for a great bass, if anyone is teetering on the brink with this just do it! I've got one and they are awesome to play and are beautifully built. The quality on mine is far better than the current usa standards and I'm sure this one is no different!

[quote name='solofunkyjazz' post='917856' date='Aug 7 2010, 11:46 AM']Bump.[/quote]

Kev I'm confused? I don't understand why you're bumping this thread when I thought we'd agreed a deal? You e-mailed me last night at 23.13 saying you'd love my Stingray! Forgive me if I've got the wrong end of the stick? :) :rolleyes: :lol: