Why become a member? ×

Competition: Name the Function Band Name!

Sean

[quote name='Sean' post='914807' date='Aug 4 2010, 12:30 PM']To get you all interested in helping me find a fabulous name for my function band I thought I'd cynically draw your attention with a competition and prizes, afterall it works for thousands of companies everyday! I need some help in finding a name for a function band so I thought that there'd be no better place to find suggestions than BC! T

We're having a real struggle finding a name that suits what we do and that ticks all the boxes that need ticking for the naming procedure.

A bit of background about the band:

[list]
[*]Female-fronted five-piece
[*]Weddings/Functions as main target audience
[*]Usual function band mix of rock/pop/soul/disco covers
[*]Based in South Wales/West of England
[/list]

The name needs to Google well, it needs to be easy to say down the phone without having to explain, repeat or spell to everyone. We'd prefer it to be two words. It needs to appeal to brides and mothers of the bride and it must be cool. Humourous names best avoided as are offensive ones. The .com domain name should also be available.

[b]A set of strings to the winning entry[/b]!

Get those creative juices flowing - good luck to one and all.

Sean[/quote]

Glitter-Ball Eyes

or

Glitterball Eyes

NOT Gary Glitter Eyes.

Edited by silddx

[quote name='RhysP' post='915066' date='Aug 4 2010, 03:58 PM']"Don't shag the bride"[/quote]

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='915076' date='Aug 4 2010, 04:01 PM']another 'fixed' suggestion :rolleyes:[/quote]

I've already broken that rule, but I was the groom. :)