# Frequency response 40hz - 18khz
# 103db spl @ 1w/1m
# 4 Ohms
# 60cm x 41cm x 41cm (HxWxD)
#Custom Neodymium woofers
#250w Titanian Super Tweeter
#800 Watts RMS
#approx. 19.1 kg
#The 1212 retains the clean punch of the 1210 but delivers a rounder tone with more low end. A lot of muscle and super efficient.

I've owned this cab from new for almost 2 years. It has been great and reliable but I'm moving on with gear now so needs a new owner.
It is in great condition. I noticed early that the back seal was not completely perfect so I had it looked at and the back panel was resealed with extra screws added for security. (The back panel in this model can be removed for servicing). I also had some Peavey metal 'sliders' put on the side so I can stand it vertical as well as horizontal.
Asking £300 firm! Collection preferred/cash is king. First to see will buy and it will be sold on that basis.
Gentlemen....start your engines!!!
Edited to say: "I'm in Aylesbury, Bucks"

Edited by mcruiz67

[quote name='mcruiz67' post='913734' date='Aug 3 2010, 12:12 PM']I'm selling my Schroeder 1212L bass cab. Manufacturer's words/specs:
# One front fired 12" woofer/ One angled 12" woofer
# High quality tweeter horn
# 1/4 inch and speakon connectors
# Custom crossover with attenuator
# Frequency response 40hz - 18khz
# 103db spl @ 1w/1m
# 4 Ohms
# 60cm x 41cm x 41cm (HxWxD)
#Custom Neodymium woofers
#250w Titanian Super Tweeter
#800 Watts RMS
#approx. 19.1 kg
#The 1212 retains the clean punch of the 1210 but delivers a rounder tone with more low end. A lot of muscle and super efficient.

I've owned this cab from new for almost 2 years. It has been great and reliable but I'm moving on with gear now so needs a new owner.
It is in great condition. I noticed early that the back seal was not completely perfect so I had it looked at and the back panel was resealed with extra screws added for security. (The back panel in this model can be removed for servicing). I also had some Peavey metal 'sliders' put on the side so I can stand it vertical as well as horizontal.
Asking £300 firm! Collection preferred/cash is king. First to see will buy and it will be sold on that basis.
Gentlemen....start your engines!!!
Edited to say: "I'm in Aylesbury, Bucks"
Also apologies for late replies to pm's. So 'bump' now for a great cab!![/quote]

[quote name='whynot' post='917103' date='Aug 6 2010, 04:20 PM']Just thinking about this cab from a monitoring perspective. If it sat on it's side with the side driver facing up, is it possible to get a direct signal facing you from that driver.[/quote]

Even with cabs with up-firing speakers (e.g., PJB) it's not a great idea if you're running the cab without PA support. Running the cab at a level that the audience needs to hear, you'll deafen yourself and lose your ear very quickly, I tried it!

C