Cardiff Bass Tuition

joncaulfield72

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Guys I'm a total newbie and vouch for all!! I have only had to lessons from Jon and he knows how to teach in a manner that all levels of ability will have something from him! However far away from Cardiff pay him a visit you won't regret it! Good luck regards Ian 😄

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been having lessons with Jon for a few months now after a recommendation on here, and I fully agree with the comments above.

Jon certainly knows his stuff and his teaching methods are very low key but very effective - how else would a dyed in the wool rocker like me be playing this new fangled funk stuff, and enjoy it?

In a relatively short time, Jon has managed to iron out a few bad habits I'd picked up, improve my left and right hand technique and get me to pick up new songs a whole lot quicker by the use of carefully selected really cool songs to learn that also double up as exercises - and as I have the attention span of a goldfish and am easily distracted by the next shiny thing, this is no mean achievement.

If you're in the Cardiff area and are looking for good quality, well structured lessons built around your own playing aspirations then I'd say that no matter what level you play at, from just starting out and wondering which way up to hold the thing through to a seasoned pro, then Jon will be able to help you out.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I agree with all of the comments above. Jon is an excellent tutor and definitely one of the good guys you can have the fortune to meet in your lifetime. I look forward to every lesson. They are the most fun you can have with your clothes on.😁

Edited by Ricky Cheese

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...