Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**For Sale: Epifani UL210 - PRICE DROP!!!**SOLD***

Selling me beloved Epifani UL210 cab. I bought this brand new from The Bass Gallery a coupe of years ago and it has been used on a few gigs so does show some signs of wear and tear on the corner protectors but apart from that it is as good as new.

These cabs are very light as they are equipped with neodymium speakers but have a thunderous bottom end and are the choice of many pro players worldwide. I have put the link below to the cabs for sale at The Bass Gallery in London so you can check the spec etc and most importantly the price.

[url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=187&type=Bass%20Cabinet"]http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_deta...=Bass%20Cabinet[/url]

I am looking for £400 + P&P. (Price drop to £375 + shipping)

I also have an Aguilar GS112 for sale and the two cabs together work really well.

Any questions then please PM me.

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Gunsfreddy2003

I have had a some interest in this cab but still open to offers somewhere near the asking price.

Come on this is a great cab and they don't come up for sale that often 2nd hand.

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='914207' date='Aug 3 2010, 08:04 PM']If this cab is not sold by 12th August then they will be part exchanged as part of the changes that I making to my rig. If you are interested then PM me and I will also look at sensible offers too.

Thanks[/quote]

PM sent.

[quote name='gadji' post='918493' date='Aug 8 2010, 02:30 AM']Hi I'm interested in this if the price is right. Do you have a final offer price on this? I live near Glasgow so not sure what p+p would be on that, have you any idea?

Cheers

Andy[/quote]