Why become a member? ×

Blonde Maple '78 Fender Precision for sale!

Nickytwister

Hey people,
I'm selling this funky old boy, but due to the building work going on chez moi (which necessitates the sale) it's up at The Gallery to be seen and played.
It really is a beautiful example:

1978 Fender Precision
All original inc own original swing tags(!!!) and its original (tatty) case,
Blonde (creamy off-white) body, black guard and slim Maple 'boarded neck.
Original metalwork
Good condition. Approx 8.5lbs with the plates on.

PRICE DROP[b][/b] - £1775 but I'm willing to take the bass back should someone want to buy from me direct (for a bit less, of course)

[url="http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_details.cfm?ID=1480&type=Bass%20Guitar"]http://www.thebassgallery.com/product_deta...e=Bass%20Guitar[/url]

1978 Fender Jazz - NOW SOLD

I'm not interested in trades, sorry - I need the money!
Alex is looking after them for me so please get in touch with him on 020 7267 5458
Cheers!
Nick

Edited by Nickytwister

Played the 78P at the Gallery today...

Nice neck profile - especially for those of us with smallish hands - which feels less chunky than a Stingray neck. I think Alex said it's a "B" neck profile?

Anyway everything works, the neck is straight with a nice action, no noticeable dead spots or fret buzz above the 12th and it sounds great. The finish has a lovely creamy hue and the chrome work is in really good nick, especially the tuners. It's got a few dings and scratches but hey, it's in great condition for a 32-year old!

Just got to sell me bl**dy Vigier now... :)

Ebay anyone?...

Perfect, played both of these instruments this weekend. The Precision was lovely, nice weight and played well, as was the maple jazz...too good in fact!

Nick, I'll call in a minute and take the jazz off of your hands.

Best,
Phil

Edited by Phil Mann

• 1 month later...