Why become a member? ×

EPIFANI UL410 1000w cabSOLD

Flanker

Managed to delete my bloody thread somehow so here's the Epi 410 UL again!

Lovely cab it's the earlier one which is more sought after I believe? Bought used from BassDirect.

Unfortunately for me it's 8 ohm or I'd have sold it already so it's now at a bargain price. I have two other 4ohm cabs so this is the odd man out. Great Cabs - one cab solution easily even at 8 ohms.

[attachment=55317:Powersof...Bass_187.j for a quick pickup in Milton Keynes or will meet within say an hours drive.

Edited by Flanker

Hi Andy

Sorry but it looks like the cab may be sold, if it falls through I'll let you know.

I've never had a Version 2 Epi410 so I don't know the sound but I think it's something to do with B+C drivers in the earlier cabs?

Cheers
Steve

[quote name='Flanker' post='918568' date='Aug 8 2010, 09:59 AM']Hi Andy
Sorry but it looks like the cab may be sold, if it falls through I'll let you know.
I've never had a Version 2 Epi410 so I don't know the sound but I think it's something to do with B+C drivers in the earlier cabs?
Cheers
Steve[/quote]

As i understand it , in an effort to cut costs when making the series 2, the changed from the lighter Italian popular wood that they user in the Sseries 1. This added around 4.5 lbs to the weight of the 410, although they still quote the old weight on the specs!

And as Steve said the S1 drivers were deemed to be better that the current ones.

An Epi UL410 at this price, is an absolute bargain and Steve is a great guy to deal with