Why become a member? ×

MesaBoogie Roadready powerhouse 1x15/4x10 - WITHDRAWN

mrtcat

Not for sale anymore - Might relist in the winter. Cheers

A Mesa Boogie Road Ready Powerhouse Cab.

1x15 + 4x10 comes in a built in flight case. Just roll it out (thankfully it's on wheels), take the front cover off, plug in and bring on the thunder. This thing moves an enormous amount of air. It's built like a tank ready to deal with the punishment of a hard working tour.

The sound is incredible and can go seriously seriously loud!!! The 15 gives enormous headroom in the bottom end and the 10's punch through brilliantly. As with all Mesa gear it's very solidly built and weighs about 55kg by my reckoning. It's well used but is in good condition and works 100% perfectly.

It's 1000w and can be run at either 8ohms or 4ohms

I'm moving to a flat and don't fancy humping it up two flights of stairs after every gig so it's gotta go :-(

Im looking for around £500 for it

You're very welcome to come and give it a go eves and weekends.
[attachment=55204:Amp1.jpg]

The head is not included in the sale!!

Edited by mrtcat

Hi mrtcat,

WOW - I'd love it but am in the same boat as you being in a second floor flat!
I went from using seperate Boogie 1x15 & 4x10 cabs to 2 x Barefaced Compacts to sort that problem out for me - What are you looking at getting? - edit - I see you have one BF Compact already. I cannot recommend adding another one highly enough!

Regards,
Jon

Edited by jonthebass

[quote name='cetera' post='908116' date='Jul 28 2010, 12:52 PM']Nice.... open to any trades?[/quote]

Hey Cetera, ultimately I'd like a second compact from barefaced to go with the first one but I'm quite impulsive so it wouldnt be out of charachter to go for a trade.

[quote name='jonthebass' post='908295' date='Jul 28 2010, 03:39 PM']Hi mrtcat,

WOW - I'd love it but am in the same boat as you being in a second floor flat!
I went from using seperate Boogie 1x15 & 4x10 cabs to 2 x Barefaced Compacts to sort that problem out for me - What are you looking at getting? - edit - I see you have one BF Compact already. I cannot recommend adding another one highly enough!

Regards,
Jon[/quote]

Hi John, I love the barefaced cabs and would really like another compact and logic would suggest that it would be the best option. It's very reassuring to hear you are getting along with yours!

Cheers

Tom

Much appreciated CoasterBass! The positive comments are making me want to keep it. Maybe the nice old man on the ground floor will let me keep it in his spare room or maybe i can convince the management company that I need a stannah lift putting in.

• 4 weeks later...