Why become a member? ×

Warwick Rockbass Corvette body (Fully loaded) £50 - SOLD

**SOLD**

I'm selling my Warwick Rockbass Corvette 5 string body. I tried to sell this bass awhile ago with the neck, but there was no firm offers and I'm guessing that was down to the neck. The neck for this 'Vette is broken and after a botched attempt at fixing, I've decided just to try and sell the body on. If you're interested in the old For Sale thread it's [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=77150&hl=rockbass+corvette"]here[/url]

In the sale I'll include ; The body, Warwick strap locks, 2 X MEC jazz pickups, MEC 2 band active EQ (with battery), Warwick bridge. Warwick tuners (3+2 headstock configuration) and 4 chrome knobs.

As you can see the body is in perfect condition and you can hear the EQ and pickups are fine in my recordings (A link can be found in my old For Sale thread). If you have anymore questions, please ask.

Price wise, I'm thinking £50 (That's including postage and package) which I feel is fair, as fully working Rockbass Corvettes are selling for around £130. So that's £35 for MEC pickups, Active EQ, strap locks, a Warwick bridge, 5 Warwick machineheads and a fantastic conditioned body, with the rest of the money (£15) going towards sending it. If you feel this is an unfair price, PM me. If you wish to collect this from the Southside of Glasgow then call it £40.

Thanks for reading, Chris.

Edit - the only pictures I have are with the neck still on the body, obviously it won't come with the neck. Sorry about that.

**SOLD**

Edited by Raving_camel

• 3 months later...