Why become a member? ×

Jazz clip

ped

• 4 months later...

[quote name='ped' post='175605' date='Apr 13 2008, 12:39 PM']Hi mate,

I think so - let me get hold of the guitar player and get him to cook one up for you. Any particular tempo/feel?

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Hiya, the same sort of thing but much longer would be superb. A couple of minutes if possible. Also anything else but similar sort of style would be great. I am learning double bass so anything that I can jam along to and make my own lines up to for practise would be excellent.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ped' post='100577' date='Dec 7 2007, 12:10 AM'][url="http://www.frozencloudmusic.com/~chrishiscocks/loops/Jazz%20Clip.mp3"]http://www.frozencloudmusic.com/~chrishisc...Jazz%20Clip.mp3[/url] or see attached. [attachment=3989:Jazz_Clip.mp3][/quote]

MB1. :)
.....NICE!. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

The second link should work - the link is dead as a dodo though because my hosting there dried up.

I haven't forgotten about this Linus - I have a little jazzy drum pattern loop for you but still waiting on a version with guitars and such.

I will be attaching the drum loop later this evening all being well!

Cheers
ped

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I still mean to update these samples and record a load more but getting to the studio (in Preston - I am in Oxford) is difficult at the moment, and has been for a while, because of timing issues! When I get back up there we will record a lot more samples and Linus27 I haven't forgotten!!

Cheers
ped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Honestly, I was MEANT to be going up on Wednesday. Thing is, the selfish git has just released an album and has lots on his plate so we had to cancel a recording session. What a git.

I'll deffo request more grooves asap...