Why become a member? ×

TRACE ELLIOT AH500-7

I've had this for about 4/5 years and it has been a loyal soldier on the road but the time has come for us to part ways. She's in good nick with a few signs of ware and tear. Nothing major but she has travelled thousands of miles with me. Comes complete with fabric cover and footswitch. Had some problems listing the spec as they don't seem to be available from Trace any more. In full working order. I have a buddy at the Trace factory checking it over now so potential buyers can be confident that she is in full working order. As soon as i get her back i'll post pics. Guessing £450 would be a reasonable price but i'm open to offers. Like everyone else i'd prefer to not have to list on ebay so trying here first. let me know any thoughts

• 1 month later...

[quote name='theotherphiljones' post='899324' date='Jul 19 2010, 07:44 PM']I've had this for about 4/5 years and it has been a loyal soldier on the road but the time has come for us to part ways. She's in good nick with a few signs of ware and tear. Nothing major but she has travelled thousands of miles with me. Comes complete with fabric cover and footswitch. Had some problems listing the spec as they don't seem to be available from Trace any more. In full working order. I have a buddy at the Trace factory checking it over now so potential buyers can be confident that she is in full working order. As soon as i get her back i'll post pics. Guessing £450 would be a reasonable price but i'm open to offers. Like everyone else i'd prefer to not have to list on ebay so trying here first. let me know any thoughts[/quote]

where are you based?