Why become a member? ×

Fender US Precision '02

bigthumb

I would really like a good amp as a backup so I'm selling the P to fund this. Its a Z2 serial number two tone sunburst complete with Fender case. I got this from Bass Direct a few months ago for £650 and I've been very happy with it but after a recent scare with my amp not working (bloody fuse in plug) I want a second amp. I gig lots with several bands and not having a reserve is daft. I would be ideally after a small amp like EA Micro or something Markbass. Definitely around the 500W+ mark.

If anybodies interested I'll take some better pics outside when its not peeing it down.

None of the other tat is for sale, yet!

Cheers y'all

Paul

Edited by bigthumb

Wow, Wow & thrice Wow!! I had one of these in the two - tone burst - (albeit with a rosewood board & a torty pickguard) far nicer & more 'vintage' than the three tone - imho.

Have a bump for a lovely Bass - these US jobbies are the 'real deal' & I wish I still had mine :) :rolleyes: - bloody GAS!!

[quote name='bigthumb' post='899156' date='Jul 19 2010, 05:28 PM']BUMP with pics!

[/quote]

[quote name='dodgnofski' post='900575' date='Jul 20 2010, 10:44 PM']Wow, Wow & thrice Wow!! I had one of these in the two - tone burst - (albeit with a rosewood board & a torty pickguard) far nicer & more 'vintage' than the three tone - imho.

Have a bump for a lovely Bass - these US jobbies are the 'real deal' & I wish I still had mine :) :rolleyes: - bloody GAS!![/quote]

bump

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='905425' date='Jul 26 2010, 03:27 AM']when did you get a stingray paul?

really gorgeous P. hoping to get something along these lines... but with my budget looks to be more a mexican or a squire[/quote]
Amazed this hasn't gone yet, very nice example at a decent price.

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='905425' date='Jul 26 2010, 03:27 AM']when did you get a stingray paul?

really gorgeous P. hoping to get something along these lines... but with my budget looks to be more a mexican or a squire[/quote]

I've had the Stingray for about 6 weeks now. Lovely bass too. There's some great Jap Squier Precisions out there that are still relatively cheep.

[quote name='giblett123' post='905432' date='Jul 26 2010, 07:05 AM']Amazed this hasn't gone yet, very nice example at a decent price.[/quote]

Cheers Chris :)

[quote name='SPACE-MONKEY' post='909120' date='Jul 29 2010, 12:25 PM']Wow! Lovely looking bass, does it come with the original hard case and is that a one piece body?[/quote]

Thank you. It looks like a one piece body and it dose have the Fender case.